About the .NET Framework
The .NET Framework is a part of Windows and is used by the GMetrix software. The GMetrix software requires the .NET Framework version 3.5 or newer to run.
The following is a list of problems caused by the .NET Framework being out of date:
- The question box is not anchored at the bottom of the page. Instead, it is near the top, and covering parts of the Office application.
- "The proxy file has not been created" error message when GMetrix launches.
The fix to this problem is to update your .NET Framework, following these steps:
- Uninstall the GMetrix Software.
- Download the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 or newer.
- Reinstall the GMetrix Software.